Town of Liberty Annual Board Meeting
Viola Fire Station
April 18, 2023
Board members present: Chair Terry Theis, Supervisor Sharon Engh, Supervisor Adrian Amelse, and Treasurer Heidi Stendel
Town electors present: Carol Theis, Orlin Engh, Paul Linskin, Susan Mueller, Bill Townsley, Chris Abrahamson.
- The meeting was called to order by Terry Theis at 6:30 pm. Pledge was recited.
- Minutes from last year’s meeting were read. Carol Theis moved to put them on file as read, seconded by Chris Abrahamson. All in favor. Motion carried.
- Review of Financial Report. It was presented and we were told it it running off last year’s budget. There were no questions.
- Old Business:
- Tax reports were sent out, it was a cost of $450 to have the tax reports done.
- Special tax levy was declined by the board when it was brought to them.
- No waste report because the new company didn’t have any information for us.
- No wage increase for the patrolman was approved because the wages were already set.
- New Business:
- Ordinances were worked on last year and were sent to the attorney to make sure they are legal. No paperwork has been returned.
- There was no other new business.
- The annual meeting date is set for April 16, 2024 at 6:30 pm at the Liberty Town Hall.
- Orlin Engh moved to adjourn the annual meeting at 6:42, seconded by Adrian Amelse. All in favor. Motion carried.