TOWN OF LIBERTY
Budget Hearing/Board Meeting Agenda
November 9, 2020 - 6:30 pm at the Viola Fire Station Conference Room
- Call Public Hearing to order – Chairman Terry Theis presiding
- Affirm proper public notice of Public Hearing & review of budget
- Hear any public comments/questions
- Adjourn public hearing.
- Call Special Town meeting of Electors to order – Chair Terry Theis
- Adopt 2020 tax levy (to be paid in 2021) pursuant to Sec. 60.10(1)(a) of WI Stats.
- Adjourn Special town meeting of Electors.
- Call regular town meeting to order – Chairman Terry Theis
- Read & approve minutes of October 12th meeting
- Treasurer’s report
- Patrolman's report
- Recycling Attendant report
- First period for public comment (limit of 5 minutes)
- Town Announcements
- Discussion with possible action on 2021 Humane Society Contract
- Adopt 2021 budget
- Discussion/action on FEMA application to purchase Blazer property at E11398 State Hwy 56
- Discussion with possible action on Gore Hollow Road signage
- Discussion/action on ordinance fines for James Allen property
- Zoning committee update
- Cell tower ordinance discussion with possible action
- Action & approval on monthly bills
- Approval on building permits (if any)
- Second period for public comment (limit of 5 minutes)
- Future agenda items?